Tips to clean your jewellery (applicable on solid gold & pure silver jewellery):
- Remove small scratches or stains on the jewellery using the polishing cloth that are made of 100% cotton and have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Keep buffing your jewellery until the marks are no longer visible. Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children. Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose it's effectiveness.
- Remove oil and dirt through cleaning your jewellery at home with warm water and detergent-free soap. Soak your jewellery in the water one at a time, and use a soft, clean, lint-free cloth or an old toothbrush to gently rub each piece. Use a paper towel to thoroughly dry your pieces after cleaning.
Tips to care for your jewellery (applicable to all jewellery):
- Use a light hand. As our pieces are hand-crafted, they are often delicate in chain and connections. Use a light hand when putting on and removing your jewellery. Refrain from redundantly opening and closing clasps to preserve it's construction.
- Avoid acidic solutions. Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotion, oils or any other cosmetic products as they may cause a reaction with your jewellery. It is always recommended to always put your jewellery on last before heading out the door.
- Keep them dry. Do not leave your jewellery on bathroom counters or humid surfaces. Store them in a cool, dry place - ideally in the suede pouch provided or in individual airtight Ziploc bags.