Thread Of Fate Earrings
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE!
Select a total of 4 items and add it in to the cart. As you checkout from the website. The system will automatically Free one of the item in the cart.
You can Mix any 4 items of different designs to activate the promotion.
In ancient legend, it is belief that a thread connects those who are meant to be together. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break. Our thread of fate earring seeks to remind us that the path leading to our destiny may be a rocky path. Many times we may break our hearts in search for the 'right one'. But when we find them, it is all worth it.
- Made of 14 karat gold vermeil
What is Vermeil a thick 14 karat gold layer on base metal, sterling silver. Thickness of the gold vermeil has a minimum of 2.5 microns for durability.
- Available in 2 different sizes; 3CM in diameter and 4CM in diameter
- Tarnish resistant and sweat resistant
- Hypoallergenic, made without lead, nickel and cadmium
Are you having difficulty in finding the right side? No sweat! Find your perfect fit easily using our different measurement methods.
For Rings Size Guide, please select HERE
For Necklace Size Guide, please select HERE
For Bracelet & Anklets Size Guide, please select HERE
Feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Here are some tips to care for your jewellery:
- Use a light hand. As our pieces are hand-crafted, they are often delicate in chain and connections. Use a light hand when putting on and removing your jewellery. Refrain from redundantly opening and closing clasps to preserve it's construction.
- Avoid acidic solutions. Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotion, oils or any other cosmetic products as they may cause a reaction with your jewellery. It is always recommended to always put your jewellery on last before heading out the door.
- Keep them dry. Do not leave your jewellery on bathroom counters or humid surfaces. Store them in a cool, dry place - ideally in the suede pouch provided or in individual airtight bags.
- Remove oil and dirts. Use a soft, clean, lint-free cloth or a polishing cloth and gently wipe through the jewellery after each use.