Double Layered Moonflower Necklace
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE!
Select a total of 4 items and add it in to the cart. As you checkout from the website. The system will automatically Free one of the item in the cart.
You can Mix any 4 items of different designs to activate the promotion.
The beauty and fragility of the Sakura flowers seeks to remind us all that there is no such thing as a perfect life. But we can fill it with perfect moments.
- 18K Rose Gold Vermeil
What is Vermeil a thick 18 karat rose gold layer on base metal, sterling silver. Thickness of the rose gold vermeil has a minimum of 2.5 microns for durability.
- Arrives with quality cubic zirconia crystal
- Short Chain is of 36CM + 5CM extension chain
- Long Chain is of 38CM + 5CM extension chain
- Mother of pearl flower
- Pendant of 1.2MM in size
- Hypoallergenic, made without lead, nickel and cadmium
Are you having difficulty in finding the right side? No sweat! Find your perfect fit easily using our different measurement methods.
For Rings Size Guide, please select HERE
For Necklace Size Guide, please select HERE
For Bracelet & Anklets Size Guide, please select HERE
Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Here are some tips to care for your jewellery:
- Use a light hand. As our pieces are hand-crafted, they are often delicate in chain and connections. Use a light hand when putting on and removing your jewellery. Refrain from redundantly opening and closing clasps to preserve it's construction.
- Avoid acidic solutions. Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotion, oils or any other cosmetic products as they may cause a reaction with your jewellery. It is always recommended to always put your jewellery on last before heading out the door.
- Keep them dry. Do not leave your jewellery on bathroom counters or humid surfaces. Store them in a cool, dry place - ideally in the suede pouch provided or in individual airtight bags.
- Remove oil and dirts. Use a soft, clean, lint-free cloth or a polishing cloth and gently wipe through the jewellery after each use.