Family Bond Ring & Bracelet Set
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE!
Select a total of 4 items and add it in to the cart. As you checkout from the website. The system will automatically Free one of the item in the cart.
You can Mix any 4 items of different designs to activate the promotion.
A person own family, is without doubt the greatest wealth that we will ever possess. Treasure every moment and take the time to ensure that the story you create with your family, is one that your will feel proud to look back on with a huge smile.
- 14 karat gold filled
What is Gold Filled? A solid layer of gold bonded to the base metal. Gold filled jewellery pieces will not tarnish or chip and it is also safe for those with metal allergies to wear it
- Bracelet and ring is available in 4 different lengths
- Tested and proved to be of 100% Shower safe
- Tarnish resistant and sweat resistant
- Hypoallergenic, made without lead, nickel and cadmium
Are you having difficulty in finding the right side? No sweat! Find your perfect fit easily using our different measurement methods.
For Rings Size Guide, please select HERE
For Necklace Size Guide, please select HERE
For Bracelet & Anklets Size Guide, please select HERE
Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Here are some tips to care for your jewellery:
- Use a light hand. As our pieces are hand-crafted, they are often delicate in chain and connections. Use a light hand when putting on and removing your jewellery. Refrain from redundantly opening and closing clasps to preserve it's construction.
- Avoid acidic solutions. Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotion, oils or any other cosmetic products as they may cause a reaction with your jewellery. It is always recommended to always put your jewellery on last before heading out the door.
- Keep them dry. Do not leave your jewellery on bathroom counters or humid surfaces. Store them in a cool, dry place - ideally in the suede pouch provided or in individual airtight bags.
- Remove oil and dirts. Use a soft, clean, lint-free cloth or a polishing cloth and gently wipe through the jewellery after each use.