'I Love You' Gift Box
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE!
Select a total of 4 items and add it in to the cart. As you checkout from the website. The system will automatically Free one of the item in the cart.
You can Mix any 4 items of different designs to activate the promotion.
Enjoy Exclusive 40% Off when you Purchase the Gift Box set along with another piece of Jewellery of your choice
Enter Discount Code 'GIFTBOX 40' upon checkout of the system to get the discount
Let our gift box say I Love You on your behalf. Full of heartfelt warmth, they will enjoy a love-themed jewellery. Packed with perfumed sweet pink and white roses, it gives the box a wonderful touch of fragrance.
Your gift box set includes:
- Bed of Perfumed Roses - Arrives with a collection of sweet pink and white scented roses, giving the box a wonderful touch of fragrance
- Heart Shaped Jewellery Dish - Rose Gold heart shape dish, perfect piece to place your lovely jewellery in it when not in use
- Signature D'Happy Makers Heart Shaped Box - Arrives with a additional heart shaped drawer, perfect to be used in future to keep small treasures and memories
- Gift Card - An exclusive design card. Write in your heart felt message and have it send to your special lady
FREE Nationwide Shipping for every gift set purchased. All orders will be carefully arranged and bubble-wrapped.
NOTE that no jewellery is added in this Gift Box Set. You need to Add to Cart a jewellery of your choice along with the Gift Box and we will pack them both together for you.
Care & Notes
Although this item is tarnish-resistant, it is not 100% tarnish-proof. To keep your piece shiny for an extended time:
- Remove before showering and sleeping
- Wipe with a dry tissue and store in a cool, dry place preferably in a pouch or jewellery box
- Avoid direct contact with harsh chemicals like detergent, acidic solutions or perfume
- Our jewellery is plated with a tarnish-resistant and sweat-proof coating. For designs that are coated with this special formula, we recommend not wiping it with a silver or polishing cloth as it may remove this coating and cause the item to tarnish.
Exchange & Warrenty
Exchange and Returns
Unfortunately given that all items are specially personalized and made for each individual upon order, we are unable to accept refunds.
However, exchange and returns are valid for the following situations:
- Defect/Damaged item sent
- Customization detail is wrong (Mistake made by Us)
To process and exchange, please drop us and email at firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate. A snapshot of item is required for review.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any exchange/returns based on assessment of the product shown to us.
For exchanges made for the above situations, shipping costs for replacement item and for returned item will be borne by us.
In the case where you ordered a wrong size and wish to change for a right size, we are happy to do the exchange for you. However shipping fee (both ways) will be borne by you.
Exchange for size is free of charge for the first time only. Subsequent request for resizing is chargeable at SGD15
Please note that ALL Exchanges are valid for:
- 7 days from the date of delivery
- items in brand new, unworn and original condition. We will not be able to process any exchange for used/worn items/items not in original condition
All items are non refundable in cash, but we offer store credits for future purchase
Are you having difficulty in finding the right side? No sweat! Find your perfect fit easily using our different measurement methods.
For Rings Size Guide, please select HERE
For Necklace Size Guide, please select HERE
For Bracelet & Anklets Size Guide, please select HERE
Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Here are some tips to care for your jewellery:
- Use a light hand. As our pieces are hand-crafted, they are often delicate in chain and connections. Use a light hand when putting on and removing your jewellery. Refrain from redundantly opening and closing clasps to preserve it's construction.
- Avoid acidic solutions. Avoid direct contact with perfume, lotion, oils or any other cosmetic products as they may cause a reaction with your jewellery. It is always recommended to always put your jewellery on last before heading out the door.
- Keep them dry. Do not leave your jewellery on bathroom counters or humid surfaces. Store them in a cool, dry place - ideally in the suede pouch provided or in individual airtight bags.
- Remove oil and dirts. Use a soft, clean, lint-free cloth or a polishing cloth and gently wipe through the jewellery after each use.
Type of Jewellery: Understanding Finishings
Plated Jewellery is a very light layer of gold - 0.5 microns actual gold or less - on top of a base metal (usually brass | copper). The thin layer of gold is plated onto the base metal to create gold plated jewelry.
Since the gold plating is very thin, the gold can rub off easily. It is also more prone to tarnishing when exposed to any kinds of liquids or chemicals. Although gold itself does not corrode, copper and brass will, especially when exposed to liquids (in the air, sweat, lotion, perfume, etc). Gold plated Jewellery is much, much cheaper than the other types of Jewellery because it uses a tiny amount of gold on top of a base metal.
(WE CURRENTLY DO NOT OFFER PLATED JEWELLERY IN OUR COLLECTION)
Gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may) is thick gold plating on top of sterling silver. Most country require at least 2.5 microns of gold plated on top of sterling silver. It is hypoallergenic, so people with metal allergies can wear it safely. Since the gold plating in vermeil is much thicker than gold plated jewelry, the gold lasts much, much longer.
Many companies can claim their products are vermeil, but their products don't actually have a minimum standard of 2.5 microns of gold. 2.5 microns converted to inches is .0001", so as you can imagine, it's quite hard to measure without proper equipment.
There is 2 ways way to test if the company sells legit Vermeil Jewellery. One way is to understand that vermeil Jewellery ONLY uses silver as base metal. The second method is to know if they allow cleaning of Jewellery using a certified Jewellery polishing cloth. Plated Jewellery will not be possible to cleanse using certified polishing cloth as the thin layer of gold will be easily wipe off
(At DHM, our Gold Vermeil is plated with 3.0 microns actual gold layer and 4.0 microns of actual rose gold layer, using ONLY silver as base metal.)
GOLD FILLED | ROSE GOLD FILLED JEWELLERY
Gold filled | Rose Gold filled Jewellery has almost 100x more gold than plated Jewellery. Since the gold is mechanically bonded to the base rather than plated, it can’t rub off. It has the same qualities as solid gold Jewellery at a fraction of the cost.
However as it is only available in sheet or wire form and cannot be casted or poured in to a mold. They are not suitable to be used to create complicated Jewellery designs.
(Whenever we want to create complicating designs, we will use Vermeil Quality as a substitute. As both quality are similarly equivalent)
SOLID GOLD JEWELLERY
Solid gold Jewellery is just as the name suggests - the whole Jewellery piece is made entirely of gold (no base metal). There are many different karats of gold, which determines the amount of gold vs alloy. Pure gold (24k) is too soft and malleable to wear, so the gold must be alloyed with other metals to give it strength and durability. 14k solid gold means 14 parts gold (58.3%) and 10 parts alloys (41.7%), while 18k solid gold means 18 parts gold (75%) and 6 parts alloys (25%). The lower the karat, the less expensive it is because it is using less gold.
It’s great to wear everyday, won't fade, and is hypoallergenic. However, since the whole piece is made of gold, it is very expensive and unaffordable to many people. Many retailers of solid gold jewelry also have high markups, so one simple necklace can be hundreds of dollars.
Basic Care for Jewellery
Our Jewellery are hand-made and are often
delicate in chains and connections.
Always use a light hand when wearing or
removing your Jewellery
Refrain any contact with perfume, lotion, or
other cosmetic product.
Clean your Jewellery with our polishing cloth or wipe
down with a tissue
Keep your Jewellery in cool, dry places.
Eg. suede pouch | proper Jewellery box | air tight Ziploc bags
No Toxic Materials
We ONLY use Certified Silver to act as our base metal.
Our Silver is free from the 3 main toxic materials that commonly cause irritation in sensitive skin. etc. Nickel, Lead and Cadmium.
Addition Layer of Protection
Our Jewellery has a extra layer of Protective Coating. Which acts as a barrier between the metal and the skin.
This Protective Coating is also an added bonus to increase the durability of the Jewellery.